Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cleveland2Chicago Mixtape is OFFICIALLY IN THE WORKS

The Hip-Hop Team of the Century (lol) is joining forces to bring you all the Cleveland2Chicago Mixtape.  I know these **PRE-RELEASE** tracks won't be enough to hold you all over until its release, which should be late summer, since I will be in Spain for the first 6 weeks, but still!!
We got Scotty P, Heartless Marc, TY(Snakin), and many other guest appearances on the mixtape (possibly CoulTRAIN, Chavo, BHO......Chip tha Ripper????? ya never know lol!)

But here are the **FREE** download previews:



BUT SERIOUSLY:::: THIS IS GONNA BE BIG!!!
We have never done it this big before, and I am really excited about this!
You see what I do!!! I'm always on my grind! never stoppin!! I put out one mixtape and I'm back a week later with two new songs, promoting a new one! DAMN!! hahahaha

I DO IT BIG OVER HERE!!

And don't forget to COP THAT **WHY NOT?** which got taken down earlier for copywrite infringement, but I put that shit back up reeeaaal quick!

2 comments: